Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Welcome to the Bunghole

To my most rabid fans, get your fucking shots.

Seriously though, I have been hounded to do something this for a few years so I figured I should get off ass and get down to it. Most blogs are an epic ethereal circle jerk shooting wads of cold wet opinion on the ever soggy cookie of the truth. Not here folks, no fucking way. The full moon of bullshit shines bright on the midnight of my discontent, and I can no longer resist the urge to howl. 

If you were hoping for sordid tales of life on the road from my glory days, keep surfing because these waters run much deeper and the waves are crashing hard on the rocks. I have come to set the record straight. Many things have been said of me, from praise to damnation, but never that I wasn't totally brutally sociopathetically honest.

Glad you found me, lets see what we can discover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment